title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Hide Extrenal encoder window

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mantra

Hide Extrenal encoder window

Hi mates

is possible to hide the external ecoder window? during the encoding?
    mantra
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: Hide Extrenal encoder window

Which external encoder are you refering to? Does it have a command line option to hide the output?

Comment

• mantra

" Which external encoder are you refering to? "

lame.exe

" Does it have a command line option to hide the output?"

I don't know :(

Comment

• mantra
        • Jun 2004

no adivises for me ?
        i don't know if is possible

Comment

• xoas
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2002

It is not clear to me what window you are talking about that you want to hide.

What I think you are asking is if the little window that shows the conversion taking place can be minimized during a conversion. Yes you can. I believe you should see a minimize button for this.

Many users who use both the dBpowerAMP Music Converter (dMC) and the dBpowerAMP Audio Player use the option to automatically add converted files to the dAP music collection (My Music Collection or MMC). When this option is checked then after the first track is converted the MMC screen will open up to show that the first file has been added. If you close the MMC screen it will open back up as soon as the second track is converted and added. This effect can be reduced by minimizing the MMC screen. If you do that, then the MMC button on the bottom menu bar will light up each time a track is converted and added. Or you can deselect the option and add your files to MMC at a later time.

I hope this helps. If you are talking about some other window, could you please add a few more details about this window?

Best wishes,
          Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• mantra
            • Jun 2004

i'm talking about the dos shell window , the external lame.exe window!

in eac and cdex you can hide the external Dos shell , i would like to know if is possible

Comment

Working...

]]>