title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Accurate rip not reading files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • petriburg
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Accurate rip not reading files

I've just configured Accurate Rip (successfully), and run into immediate problems. Every disc I have tried to rip has met the same fate - after selecting 'rip', the program shows the conversion progress box, but progress in ripping to mp3(LAME) seems to be much too fast, and reaches completion in under two minutes. On clicking the "Finish" button, a report window is displayed, listing all the tracks in the CD with the info - The file "xxxxx" could not be opened.
    I'm working with Windows XP pro, dMC v 11 beta 1a, and in configuration, I have selected "Windows NT/2000 (Limited)". In Audio Input 'Options', Standard CD Emulation is unticked. After all this, there must be some little thing I have yet to do, or have done incorrectly. Any suggestions, please?
    (I'm a long term devotee of Spoon's software, and have been waiting ages to get Accurate Rip configured - a lack of key discs held me back, until a kindly moderator loaned me suitable software to do the job. This is the first real problem I've had with dB products).
    Last edited by petriburg; June 18, 2004, 07:34 PM. Reason: misnamed tracks as files
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: Accurate rip not reading tracks

If you disable AccurateRip do the CDs get ripped properly?

Wayne

Comment

• petriburg
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2002

Re: Accurate rip not reading files

Thanks for replying, Wayne. I have solved the problem. It proved to be quite a simple error; a glitch in entering the filepath for the output from accurate rip meant that the application couldn't open the folder in which to place the results of the rip. A simple correction to the filepath and all is working well. :D

Comment

• Wayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Aug 2002

Re: Accurate rip not reading files

Glad to see that you have fixed your problem. All that you need to do now is rip as many CDs as you can get your hands on and submit the accurate rip results to Spoon ;-)

Wayne

Comment

Working...

]]>