title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Noise

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Noise

When I tested ripping certain CD,(Lenny Kravits - Baptism), it comes with noise (little super short zap noise every 10 seconds or so).... how do you get rid of it? (I tried different options, but it comes with it)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Noise

How many CDs work? ie 50 work and that one does not?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Spoon
      How many CDs work? ie 50 work and that one does not?

all the CDs works except that one...and it's the newest. Maybe the new way of commercial protection (since the CD just came out this year).... donno...I thought there maybe some solution to eliminate the noise it comes when I try to rip to make mp3.

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Unregistered
        all the CDs works except that one...and it's the newest. Maybe the new way of commercial protection (since the CD just came out this year).... donno...I thought there maybe some solution to eliminate the noise it comes when I try to rip to make mp3.
        Most probably it is copy protection. Have you tried all the tracks? They might not all have this.

You can always capture the audio for any track to a wav file using dMC Auxiliary Input and then convert that wav to mp3 or whatever you want using dMC. It takes of course longer but it will get you around this obstacle for now.

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

also are some work arounds for some copy protected cd's. check this thread: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=3157

Comment

• drspy00
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • Apr 2004

I hate copy protected stuff! I know they have to stop piracy but they really dont need to go this far, Its great to be able to put your cds onto the computer for easy access as files.

Comment

• ferris209
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • Oct 2003

Just rest in the luxury of knowing that no matter what they do, there will be someone who will defeat it and we can rip our hearts out until the end of time.

Comment

Working...

]]>