title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

queing up tracks for conversion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

queing up tracks for conversion

hi i was wondering if its possible to que up tracks for conversion?

say i want to convert 100 tracks which are in wma format to mp3 format but they are in different folders, is it possible for me to que up the conversion jobs without any user interaction?? cuz i don't wanna be sitting at the computer clicking all the time for each track!!

thanks!!
  • Paddy
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2003

Re: queing up tracks for conversion

The way I do it, is find the root folder that all the folders with files in, is in and then using the search command, search for all *.wma (or whatever extension they have). All the wma's in all the folders within that one will be shown, so just highlight them all and right click to convert :D

If you are converting just a few folders of wma's, then use the File Selector to highlight the foldres individually that way. On second thoughts this may also do the same as above, but there are 2 different ways

Hope that all makes sense :D

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: queing up tracks for conversion

or you can use "file selector" to batch convert. look for it on this page: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm#FileSelector

Comment

Working...

]]>