title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converting Realplayer files - 0%

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Converting Realplayer files - 0%

I have been trying all day to convert a load of RealPlayer music files that I have but to no avail.

The completed bar stays at 0%, and absolutely nothing appears in the new folder that I have set up.

I have registered and installed PowerPack, but no difference there. I did upgrade to AOL v9 the other day and wondered whether that might have had anything to do with it?

CAN ANYONE HELP????

Thanks,

Steve
  • Unregistered

Re: Converting Realplayer files - 0%

Just to add a little more detail - the CPU usage in Windows Task Manager shows between 98% and 100% while it is 'stuck' and I end up clicking on 'end task' as nothing appears to have happened even after 10 minutes or so (when trying to convert 1 x 3 minute track).

Steve

Comment

• Unregistered

ANOTHER UPDATE:

I have successfully converted an mp3 to WAV file, so I know that dBpowerAMP works (to some degree). It just seems to be these bl$%^ RealMedia files that I can't convert, which is the bulk of my music library!!

PLEASE HELP, ANYONE!

Steve

Comment

• Wayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Aug 2002

I think you'll find that when converting RealMedia files dMC always displays 0% complete until it is finished. The amount of time dMC takes to convert Realmedia files depends on their duration as it converts them in real time. i.e. a five minute file will take 5 minutes to convert.

Wayne

Comment

• myprecious
          • Mar 2004

when i am converting real player files, it does not stay at 0% until it is done nor does it convert in real time, it takes a bit longer...I don't know why

Comment

Working...

]]>