title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ogg_vorbis_3_plus (0x6771) Ogg ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mettie

ogg_vorbis_3_plus (0x6771) Ogg ??

hi,

I got an AVI file identified by GSpot as:

Video: DivX 3 Low-Motion
    Audio: ogg_vorbis_3_plus (0x6771) Ogg
    Stream Type: OpenDML AVI

while video plays fine (zoomplayer, bsplayer), there is no audio at all. GSpot says it's not supported on my machine. Downloaded codec from http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central-ogg.htm (it just replaced old codecs while installing), no effect.
    "Normal" .ogm/.ogg files are playing fine. Any ideas? Please... :(
  • Asmodeus
    • Nov 2003

Re: ogg_vorbis_3_plus (0x6771) Ogg ??

I'm not shure what you want to gain.
    Codecs from codec-central are writen for dB Audio converter, and for playng multimedia files you need Direct Show codecc or filters. And you say that oggDS isn't working with this? For your movie file you need very rare wav-ogg codec. I have one on my machine, but i don't remeber from where it cames (it was 2 years ago), so give me email (try to type (at) and (dot) for virus safety) and I'll send you one.

Comment

• Mettie

Re: ogg_vorbis_3_plus (0x6771) Ogg ??

Originally posted by Asmodeus
      I'm not shure what you want to gain.
      And you say that oggDS isn't working with this? For your movie file you need very rare wav-ogg codec. I have one on my machine, but i don't remeber from where it cames (it was 2 years ago), so give me email (try to type (at) and (dot) for virus safety) and I'll send you one.
      it isn't... and i'm slowly getting crazy :( the files are indeed some 2 years old - exactly as you said! my e-mail is m00se[at]poczta[dot]fm (the 00 are zero's). tia and <really.big.hugs>

Comment

Working...

]]>