title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multiple sessions on one disk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • almasi
    • Mar 2004

Multiple sessions on one disk

I am new to burning CD music and when I try to add songs to a disk that I burns songs to earlier it asks for a new disk. What am I doing wrong??

almasi1@joimail.com

TKS
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: Multiple sessions on one disk

I'm not sure that dBpowerAMP CD Write support multi-session discs? Or at least I've never tried to myself.

Wayne

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2002

Re: Multiple sessions on one disk

This is from the Advanced help file for dB CD Writer (I am running the beta of version 2, so I am not completey sure about version 1-just check your advanced help file):

"Standard audio CDs have to be written all at once, that is no tracks can be added once a disc is burned, but that is not true for mp3 / wma / ogg discs, 40 tracks could be burned - the disc used (played) and later another 70 tracks burned to fill the remaining space. Each time a group of tracks is burned it is called a session, and as long as the option Closed Disc is let unchecked (option on the page shown before burning) additional tracks can be added. When adding tracks to a CD aleady containing tracks a prompt will be made asking for a blank CD, on this option page is a button Add to Existing that should be used."

Best wishes,
      Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

Working...

]]>