title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

'insert CD' message in Audio CD INPUT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garth

'insert CD' message in Audio CD INPUT

I have been using db for a while and its great (except I'd really like to be able to record from streaming RM etc in real time as you would with the audio input plug-in - which is fantactic :-))

However, my Audio CD Input has stopped functioning. Windows Media Player identifies CD's but db Audio CD Input will not. I want to use the db!!!!

I am running Windows ME. I have tried re-installing db. I have followed the advice on the support pages - but still won't work.

I'm at a loss.

Any help appreciated.

G.
  • garth

Re: 'insert CD' message in Audio CD INPUT

Ok,

trawled through the threads and found this:

Re: Audio CD Input tells me to insert Audio CD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on the Options button within Audio CD Input. One of the options allows you to change the CD drive to be used.

Wayne

I had a look, played with the drive button (returning it to what it was set at when I started - there is only one drive), unchanged and changed back to the windowsVDD option and then exited and WHAM-BAM-THANKYOU-MAM: there it was problem sorted.

But I did not appear to CHANGE anything - simply fiddling with it seemed to fix it. I had already been through this process in the config prog. but to no avail.

Any thoughts?

G.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: 'insert CD' message in Audio CD INPUT

Tried rebooting? also check Support >> Audio CD Input try the ASPI checking program.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>