title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Winamp Input Codec config

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Winamp Input Codec config

How i can config a Winamp Input Codec?
    Sorry for my poor english.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Winamp Input Codec config

You mean after installing it access the options for that codec?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

is it a dsp effect? if so it can't be done yet.
      can you name the input codec you want to install?

Comment

• Unregistered

It is a DTSC Winamp Plugin

in_dtsc is a winamp input plugin that will play .AUD files from dts audio cd-roms. No it will NOT play the Westwood AUD file format. The goal of this project is to learn the fileformat (it's completely undocumented since it is propritary) and implement the APT-X100 codec that the file uses. APT-X is based on the ADPCM algorithm, and uses 4:1 compression. The APT-X100 codec is property of Audio Processing Technology. This software is being released under the GNU Public Liscense which can be found at _http://in-dtsc.sourceforge.net

The plugin it comes regularly recognized. The only disadvantage is that to the end of it codifies the program jams. However the rows wav that it is obtained seem corrected.
        But it is not possible to select the traces to convert as it is possible to make with WinAmp.

What I ask is like and if it is possible to make equally with dbpowerAMP? Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Not really then (if you install dBpowerAMP Audio Player) then you can get at the configuration page by selecting Options Menu >> Multiplayer
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

If in order to convert mine files I must use dBpowerAMP Audio Player which it is the difference with Winamp? I don't like Winamp and for this I had chosen dBpowerAMP Music Converter
            Bye

Comment

Working...

]]>