title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Auxiliary Input Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigphil
    • Jan 2004

Auxiliary Input Problem

hi !! i have Auxiliary Input...and it is the BEST ! have used it over and over with no problems.......UNTIL.....last week. Every time i open it, before i even record anything, as soon as i click CONVERT and then OK.........the red line shoots way up to the far end, to the highest volume. I don`t know.....it is as if there is some interference or something.........does anyone know how to help ?? i really need this programme for my webiste and another big project which i had hoped to start....please help !!
    Phil
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Auxiliary Input Problem

Try Options then select the source.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bigphil
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Spoon
      Try Options then select the source.
      been there done that mate ! line in selected......it was always at that....don`t understand it.......really frustrating !! can`t use an excellent program !! i am lost without it ! please help !
      PHil

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Originally posted by bigphil
        been there done that mate ! line in selected......it was always at that....don`t understand it.......really frustrating !! can`t use an excellent program !! i am lost without it ! please help !
        PHil
        Try recording with Sound Recorder, see how that goes.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>