title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to reinstall paid version on new Windows computer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lost1
    • Jul 2017

Unable to reinstall paid version on new Windows computer

Hello, I have recently purchased a new computer (Windows 7) and have imported the dbPoweramp Application to the new machine. When I run the program, I receive an error message that says an error occurred whilst attempting to install the program; when I click out of that message, the main screen states a successful installation. I am unable to open and use the program. Can you please advise what I have overlooked? Many thanks.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Unable to reinstall paid version on new Windows computer

Originally posted by Lost1
    Hello, I have recently purchased a new computer (Windows 7) and have imported the dbPoweramp Application to the new machine. When I run the program, I receive an error message that says an error occurred whilst attempting to install the program; when I click out of that message, the main screen states a successful installation. I am unable to open and use the program. Can you please advise what I have overlooked? Many thanks.
    What do you mean you "imported" the program to new computer. You just need to redownload the install program from illustrate. Look for your order number and you'll include that to get the download. There are other options if you lost the order number. See:

scroll to bottom of page and click on the "registration retrieval"

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

It is likely your security software is blocking the install from running.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Lost1
        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by garym
        What do you mean you "imported" the program to new computer. You just need to redownload the install program from illustrate. Look for your order number and you'll include that to get the download. There are other options if you lost the order number. See:

scroll to bottom of page and click on the "registration retrieval"
        Thank you, this resolved it. Migration software brought the old download over to the new PC.

Comment

Working...

]]>