title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music Converter - Dynamic Naming gone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Icypurplepants
    • Aug 2017

Music Converter - Dynamic Naming gone?

I've been using DBPoweramp for years, and recently upgraded to Release 16.2.

I usually rip a CD to FLAC, and then right click the files and convert to MP3 using the Music Converter. When I do this now, the "Output To" box is now only giving me the options of:

Existing source folder(s)
    Single Folder
    Preserve Source Path

and nothing now allows me (none of these do) to add my own dynamic paths/file names. I have tried going back to the CD Ripper and using the Multi Encoder, but that only allows me to set one path so that the FLAC and MP3 files end up in the same folder. Am I missing something here, please?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Music Converter - Dynamic Naming gone?

Which version did you upgrade from?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Icypurplepants
      • Aug 2017

I think it was 14.4, but I upgraded on a clean install as I had just rebuilt my laptop - if that makes any difference?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Dynamic naming requires dBpoweramp Reference, if you had previously R14.4 Reference, there would be an upgrade fee to R16. Did you purchase the upgrade?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Icypurplepants
          • Aug 2017

Ahhhhhh! OK, I get it. I have just checked on the Registration Retrieval and I seem to have two purchases of "dBpoweramp Music Converter R16.2 (Registered)", but neither of them are labelled as "Reference". I shall buy it now.

Not sure why I have two orders, I guess it is so good, I bought it twice! :-)

Thanks for your help!

Comment

• Kaminszakr
            • Aug 2017

From where I can download Full version

Comment

Working...

]]>