title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Major defect in dbpoweramp converter-SPOON please read!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nashdude
    • Nov 2003

Major defect in dbpoweramp converter-SPOON please read!

There is a major defect in dbpoweramp converter.It doesen't allow you to select multiple folders at the same time to convert to a specific format.Instead you have to open each music folder and select all the files there-each folder seperately.This will cost me an enourmous amount of time, being that I have about 90 music folders (each a seperate CD) on my computer which I want to convert from mp3 to WMA format (in order to fit more music files on my WMA cds-for my cd/mp3/wma player-a rio volt sp250-since WMA files take up less space than mp3 files). Wouldn't it be simple to create a patch that would allow people to convert the files in multiple folders at the same time?
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Major defect in dbpoweramp converter-SPOON please read!

Spoon mad a seperate program that does this. it is called file selctor and can be downloaded from this page: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

File Selector makes the selection of music folders and files for conversion a breeze.

so um... there is no defect :rolleyes:

Comment

• Joe Anstett
      • Nov 2003

I accomplished the same thing by dropping all my folders onto Winamp and making an M3U playlist out of it... And then give dbPowerAmp the playlist to convert.

Comment

• doctorcilantro
        • Jan 2005

Where is this add on File Selector supposed to be hiding on th web site????

Comment

• Tomb
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Jun 2003

It's now part of the latest release and is no longer seperate. Look under the start menu created for the application and you will find it.

Comment

Working...

]]>