title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

[macOS] Something it misses aka features request

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedghog
    • Dec 2016

[macOS] Something it misses aka features request

Hello.

Using 15.8.

1.1. Implement drag'n'drop ability, please: it's simply not usable without it.
    Really, could you imagine that people may have not only one album in the one folder? let's say, I have a lot of music albums converted and stored on the external HDD, so to me the way to add them looks quite a quest (and you can't even sort the list by time for bunch converter!) - it's like "lol?"

1.2. Let use app from the file context menu by default: it's quite like le bon tone for a developer to make software comfortable to use by default instead to make user to find ways vis scripts and else.

2. Add option to trash original files after conversation automatically: it's not that cardinal as drag'n'drop as you can to sort out folder by kid of the files and delete them manually but, again, it would to be very useful.

3. Basic tagging via internet DBs features are required: yes, I know you do sell tagging software separately but standalone tagging should to be for advanced tagging with using patterns and so; simple tagging via free sources should to be added for the converter.

You simply aren't able to compete for most of users against software which does have all of these feature and free, speaking about XLD and others.

Thank you!
    Last edited by hedghog; December 09, 2016, 11:11 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: [macOS] Something it misses aka features request

2. Insert the DSP effect 'delete source'
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>