title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

v15.x vs. v16.x

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KDIV
    • Jul 2016

v15.x vs. v16.x

Has anyone upgraded from v15.x to 16.x and what is your opinion? I have v15.3 - technical it does a good job, but front end development is not good. A lot of programming standards are not utilize and makes the application difficult to maneuver, I am trying to determine if the new release fix front-end GUI design and logic? Does has there been any patches post v16.x release? Again, I find the product a good fit for what I need it to do, its just very "messy" from a visual design perspective and not very intuitive and I would be willing to upgrade just to get a better front-end but before I purchase, I was wondering what everyone else has to say about it. TIA
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: v15.x vs. v16.x

Originally posted by KDIV
    Has anyone upgraded from v15.x to 16.x and what is your opinion? I have v15.3 - technical it does a good job, but front end development is not good. A lot of programming standards are not utilize and makes the application difficult to maneuver, I am trying to determine if the new release fix front-end GUI design and logic? Does has there been any patches post v16.x release? Again, I find the product a good fit for what I need it to do, its just very "messy" from a visual design perspective and not very intuitive and I would be willing to upgrade just to get a better front-end but before I purchase, I was wondering what everyone else has to say about it. TIA
    I upgraded to 16 then 16.1. Cleaner interface. Simpler organization to get to key functions. but then again, I had no real issues with 13.x, 14.x, 15.x, once I learned how to do everything I wanted to do. It's not a program like a web browser or word or excel, etc. that I use all day long. Once setup, I insert CDs, hit rip, and ....

Comment

Working...

]]>