title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converting mp3.temp to mp3 or wav

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered 1

Converting mp3.temp to mp3 or wav

I am unable to convert music files having extension mp3.temp into wav or mp3. waht do i do? please suggest.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Converting mp3.temp to mp3 or wav

Let them finish downloading, the .temp is from an old version of Napster?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bhawbaker
      • Nov 2003

Napster Files

I'm trying to move a (legally downloaded) Napster wma file (Media Player Version 9) into a dMC playlist for burning. I get the following error:

"Error Whilst Converting:

The file 'C:\Documents and Settings\...[song title].wma' is encrypted which dMC is not able to decode."

Is there a codec for Napster wma files? There is a Napster plugin for Version 9 Media Player.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Re: Napster Files

Microsoft will not let me do protected WMA files :(
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Me too. These are legal files but refuse to convert. Dialog box says:

Errors whilst converting
          "The file 'D:\blah\blahblahblah.wma' is encrypted which dMC is not able to decode."

Originally posted by bhawbaker
          I'm trying to move a (legally downloaded) Napster wma file (Media Player Version 9) into a dMC playlist for burning. I get the following error:

"Error Whilst Converting:

The file 'C:\Documents and Settings\...[song title].wma' is encrypted which dMC is not able to decode."

Is there a codec for Napster wma files? There is a Napster plugin for Version 9 Media Player.

Comment

• Unregistered

Hey man,
            I have the same problem and im trying to solve it. Man ever since I got napster, Ive been trying to decode the suckers. If you find out a way email me at solarispirate@hotmail.com unless I find out first.

Power to HACKING Napster! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Hey man,
              I have the same problem and im trying to solve it. Man ever since I got napster, Ive been trying to decode the suckers. If you find out a way email me at solarispirate@hotmail.com unless I find out first.

Power to HACKING Napster! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The only way that I have found thus far to convert them is to burn them to an audio cd using WMP or Napster (use a re-writable CD), then turn around and rip them to mp3.

Comment

• Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered]This is Microsoft and their WM 9 for you...figures, I usually handle this by using a wave recorder (record the playing file) then convert your wave to an mp3

Comment

Working...

]]>