title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Poweramp crashes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Poweramp crashes

I cannot get the poweramp to load . Everytime I start it , it crashes. All the other components work : music collection ; converter ; play list editor....just when I try to play a song , the amp crashes. I've tried to reinstall a few times , to no avail. What could be wrong ?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Poweramp crashes

Try playing some of the Wave files in C:\Windows\Media (or C:\WINNT\Media), do they crash it?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

hi. i have this problem, too.
      all other parts work well, except the 'amp.exe'. it crashes after only a few seconds. i got rid of the problem temporarily by uninstalling dbPowerAMP and deleting all registry entries in 'HCU\Software\Illustrate\dbpoweramp', but the problem showed up a few days later again.

I'm using:
      Win2000 SP4
      AMD 2400+
      768 MB DDR-Ram

as it worked it was a great player, so i hope you'll come to a solution soon.

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

i haven't come across this problem. download the latest dap and install. there is an uninstall option during the install process.

although a better option may to be to delte the registry entires then install the lates. it's in my sig to download the latest beta.

Comment

• Unregistered

if anyone else got the problem, i think it got fixed in r3-beta5. before i used version r3-beta4. since i've updated my dap the problem vanished. now it runs fine. :]

Comment

Working...

]]>