title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ripping to joint stereo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unregistered

ripping to joint stereo

After my computer crash had to reinstall dbpowerAMP & cdwriter. I'm having a major nightmare. It appears I cannot convert cd's to 32/22 joint stereo or files for that matter. I've never had problems in the past so I'm lost, been playing around all weekend & no go!!

I have a registered version of powerpak, latest version 9a. Is it possible that windows ME doesn't like the newest version??? HELP!!!

Also I noticed this version will not allow me to save configurations. I checked v1 & v2 tags & press ok but when I open it again it defaults to smarttag v1 & v2

I noted that nothing is saved after I changed settings..

Again my major concern is being able to format cd's & I'm stressed here as I have a broadcast waiting for updating.

Thanks if you can help in any way.
    smiles
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ripping to joint stereo

"Also I noticed this version will not allow me to save configurations. I checked v1 & v2 tags & press ok but when I open it again it defaults to smarttag v1 & v2"

That is not good, something must be stopping dMC from Writing to the registry, or another such problem. For that option is written to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP

dMCIdTag a value of 3 is both v1 & v2

Try the Latest Beta version of dMC, it comes with a newer version of Lame (in the beta section of this forum).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>