title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

USB source

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Audrey
    • Oct 2003

USB source

I'm wanting to take digital music files from a device hooked into my computer USB port and convert them to WAV files on my computer. Is there some way I can get the dbpowerAMP Music Converter to look at the USB device for the source of the music to convert? Or am I starting at the wrong end (or asking a really dumb question)?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: USB source

Do you already have the device? what is it?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Audrey
      • Oct 2003

I do have the device. Actually more than one possibility. One is a Roland VS-880, the other is a Sony CD burner/player.

Comment

• Audrey
        • Oct 2003

Oops. Did I mention the Edirol UA-1D interface (between the computer and the Roland/Sony)?

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Audrey
          Oops. Did I mention the Edirol UA-1D interface (between the computer and the Roland/Sony)?
          Not wishing to take trade away from Spoon's excellent software you could try the free version on Audiograbber (V1.82) which now recognises most USB CD drives. I just mention this as I could not get the Music Converter to recognise a USB Drive which AG found.

Comment

• RossRoy
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2003

I just recently converted my Plextor CD-RW burner from an internal IDE to an external FireWire (using an external enclosure) and it works like a charm on WindowsXP. Audio CD Input sees it without a hitch.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Run 'Audio CD Input' - if no tracks appear when a disc is inserted, try Refresh, then Try Options and select the CD drive.

Which Windows Version do you have?
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>