title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

䥔䙆䤠䅍䕇›潎⁴⁡䥔䙆映汩ⱥ戠摡洠条捩渠浵敢⁲㤴㤰‱〨扸捦⤳മ

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MusicMinion

• Oct 2024

At the end of a 'batch convert' I get a message that says some of the files cannot be converted.
    That's OK ~ but the message is structured to contain

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'E:\Xavier Rudd - Walk Away.mp3' to 'F:\Xavier Rudd - Walk Away.mp3'

I'm English speaking... So I used 'Google Translate' to let me know what the message reads, and I got:

The 2020 Beijing International Expo will be held on the 21st of every month.

Why does this Chinese message appear after EVERY line in the conversion log?
    Have I been hacked?
    Should I immediately look for some other program to use to convert files?
    Should I warn all my friends to stop using dbPowerAmp?
    What is this?
    Does anyone else get this message?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Run dBpoweramp control Centre >> Advanced Settings

and enable the Debug option right at the end of the list, close Control Centre and convert one file and post the log contents which will show after conversion.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• PeterP
      Super Moderator
      • Jul 2011

Please note that despite of what it looks like, there's no Chinese message, only gibberish which *appears* Chinese, but has other completely random characters thrown in. It looks like uninitialized / non-text data being read as text. There's no need to be alarmed, you certainly haven't been hacked (and if you actually were, you'd not be getting symptoms like this).

Comment

Working...

]]>