title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music USB for Lexus

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GVCCbob
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2019

Music USB for Lexus

I used Music Converter to build a USB drive for my Lexus from a 42 GB (8000 songs, 1000 Cd's, MP3) folder of albums on my mac created by Music Converter.

Songs play fine, but it takes forever to load and find anything. Is there a way from this big folder to create small USB drives by Artist, Genre, etc., smaller file for easier play in the Lexus.

It seems so time consuming to manually go through the big folder trying to customize a more playable smaller USB drive.

Just wondering, comments?
  • schmidj
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2013

Look at another product here made by Illustrate, Tunefusion, It does just what you want.

BTW, i have all my music (130,000 or so tracks) as m4a's on a terabyte micro SD card on my phone and play to my car system via Bluetooth. It works well, none of the stupid limitations most car players have. I use Tunefusion to transfer my library from the FLAC files on my NAS to the m4a files on the SD card.

Sadly, less and less phones have slots for micro SD cards, I buy one that does.

Comment

• GVCCbob
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2019

Try TuneFUSION Prime free for 21 days Windows R2024 Trial macOS R2024 Trial

For Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, Vista & macOS High Sierra or newer,

Tried to download the trial version for but it says will not open for Mac High Sierra??

Your site says it does??????​

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Sorry that page needed updating, Big Sur is the minimum version for the latest release. We have an older version for High Sierra on the legacy download page which looking at the registered download.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>