title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Why...I just Purchased a New Family Pack and Now This...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DjSmooth
    • Jun 2015

Why...I just Purchased a New Family Pack and Now This...

All of a sudden I can't convert anything, this is the error message I get:

Error converting to , 'C:\Users\Andrew\Downloads\00 - Music\Janet Jackson - No Sleeep [Pop] Single 2015 [iTunes Plus] [M4A] [AAC] [UJ.rip]\Janet Jackson - No Sleeep [UJ.rip].m4a' to 'C:\Users\Andrew\Downloads\00 - Music\Janet Jackson - No Sleeep [Pop] Single 2015 [iTunes Plus] [M4A] [AAC] [UJ.rip]\Janet Jackson - No Sleeep [UJ.rip]'
    Error no encoder specified. [dBCoreConverter::ParseCommandLine]

What in the Ham Sandwich does that mean... I chose CBR:320, Lame encoding is showing, I then tried FLAC, same thing. I press convert and get this, I'm on Windows 8.1, it was working fine and even after a new install of ver.15 this is what I get...Sometimes I wonder why I pay for software in this day and age! F**k!
  • BrodyBoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2011

Re: Why...I just Purchased a New Family Pack and Now This...

Well, that's one way to introduce yourself to the forum.... Welcome, nonetheless.

Looks like there's a security issue with dBp's access to the drive, or registry, or maybe temp file. Try running as administrator.
    Last edited by BrodyBoy; June 28, 2015, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• DjSmooth
      • Jun 2015

Thanks, I'll give it a try...

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

>Error no encoder specified. [dBCoreConverter::ParseCommandLine]

It means your security software / settings are not allowing dBpoweramp to write temporary files.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>