title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Advanced Options

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeroo
    • Oct 2003

Advanced Options

When you click on Advanced Options, there are Preset Quality Options, many of them (i.e., CD, HiFi, Sudio Quality). Is there information on what each of these do if selected? How much better or worse do you get at conversion with these? How big a file?

I guess if there is info anywhere on how to use this I would appreciate it. Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Advanced Options

If you do some searching on www.hydrogenaudio.org then you should find some answers, generally speaking for the best quality go for the 'Alt' presets, they are all VBR so the final file size can vary depending upon the audio.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Romeroo
      • Oct 2003

Is there no help file for DBPoweramp Coverter that defines these options?

If there isn't, maybe you can help me in distinguishing what the difference is between the "CD" preset and the "HiFi" setting.

Originally posted by Spoon
      If you do some searching on www.hydrogenaudio.org then you should find some answers, generally speaking for the best quality go for the 'Alt' presets, they are all VBR so the final file size can vary depending upon the audio.

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

i think you will find the Hi Fi preset will produce approx 160/Kbps VBR and the CD preset will produce approx 192/Kpbs VBR.

the help files slowly get developed along side with developement of dmc. so in time the help files will become more comprehensive.

Comment

Working...

]]>