title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Won't Rip From CD to RIO 500!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Won't Rip From CD to RIO 500!!!

When I put a cd in and try to rip it directly to the rio 500 it won't work. It starts ripping but when it get's done with the first track, a microsoft box comes up and it says "send/don't send" I am using windows xp and i think it has something to do with the software not being "licensed"
    any help on this. Oh by the way, i can rip mp3's off my computer straight to the rio 500 just fine, it's just when i try to rip directly from the cd to the rio. any help would be appreciated!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Won't Rip From CD to RIO 500!!!

That means the program is crashing, try ripping a CD to your hard disc (in the same format as you were trying on the Rio), does that crash also?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Hey Spoon,
      I ripped directly to my hard disk and it worked fine, it's just when I rip directly to my rio 500 that it says musicconverter.exe has run into problems. then it says send/don't send
      I wonder why it won't let me rip directly to the rio 500. everything else on the sveta software works fine
      thanks for replying
      chop

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I am currently checking out all the players, I will run this test myself in the next few days.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Did you get a chance to check the player yet spoon?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Just tried it and it worked fine. First lets make sure you are using the same versions as me, install Sveta from here:

Sveta Release 4 Beta 4.3: Main changes: Shows Initializing Sveta on start, WMA v9 now shows all options - will work through Convert To >>, Fix for sending files on 'Convert To', Fix for Creative Detection. Beta 4.3 fixes creative rip from CD to device problems. dMC Release 1.1 fixes a bug where tags would not be

then install the Rio 500 driver from the Sveta download page, then Remove the Rio 500 from 'Sveta Add Devices' and readd your 500.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>