title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

.MND file to MP3 or WAV

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: .MND file to MP3 or WAV

You probably will not be able to covert those files, because they are the MusicNet files that AOL are using,, it is a way to force you to pay the subscription fee to be able to burn them. Tried just about everything myself,, nothing works.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
      You probably will not be able to covert those files, because they are the MusicNet files that AOL are using,, it is a way to force you to pay the subscription fee to be able to burn them. Tried just about everything myself,, nothing works.
      There must be a cracker somewhere that can make a decoder for the musicnet files. If AOL can do it, then someone else can

Comment

• Unregistered

MusicNet@AOL downloads use RealAudio, incorporating the Sony ATRAC3 technology at 96 kbps. The ATRAC3 is the encryption used.

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: .MND file to MP3 or WAV - WORKAROUND

Here's a quick solution although a bit time consuming:

try re-recording the .mnd (aka musicnet file) as a .wav using recording software (ie. soundforge, protools, cakewalk etc...) you get identical sound quality if your system is set up to record via digital inout - otherwise - analog will do just fine - the sound quality remains pretty much the same.

Good luck!

MusicNet@AOL downloads use RealAudio, incorporating the Sony ATRAC3 technology at 96 kbps. The ATRAC3 is the encryption used.

Comment

• Unregistered

There must be a cracker somewhere that can make a decoder for the musicnet files. If AOL can do it, then someone else can

Comment

• Unregistered

if i have a sony clie and magicstick can i just place the file on the magicstick
              and have the sony clie play it

Comment

• SayWhat
                • Feb 2005

i My self have been trying to snag .mnd files to put on cd :teufel8: and i think im close. there is a crack for windows media player that strips the digital rights management system off so you can burn with WMP 9 or 10. now seeing what you have tryed already i think trying this is worth it :D
                step 1

get freeme crack here and apply http://home.wanadoo.nl/lc.staak/freeme.htm

step 2

rename *.mnd files to *.ra

step 3

use media player to burn cd using your new *.ra files

if this works then move to:

step 4

use a cd ripping software to rip songs into a mp3 format. now if the bit rate is still 96 then i dont know might have to change the bit rate before starting step 1 anyone that has good results please email me Good luck

The SeCToR

Comment

• adaywayne
                  dBpoweramp Guru
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Spoon
                  I don't know.
                  mnd files are AOL's equivalent of ram files. One can only play them in streaming format on a MusicNet player whilst online. This is my understanding, at least......subject to correction.

Edit: Oooops.....should have read the second page before posting! I see you are all way ahead of me!
                  Last edited by adaywayne; February 08, 2005, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>