title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music Converter Context menu not appearing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sir.gwayne
    • Jan 2015

Music Converter Context menu not appearing

Hi, I'm sure when I first installed the program I was able to point at a music file, right click and choose convert.
    This option is now missing from the right click context menu. Instead there is a Batch processing option
    on the right click of the Recycle Bin.
    Any help appreciated.
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Music Converter Context menu not appearing

Run dBpoweramp configuration to put the option back.

Comment

• Dat Ei
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Feb 2014

Hey sir.gwayne,

Originally posted by sir.gwayne
      Any help appreciated.
      if Spoons hint does not work, what version of dbpa do you use? Is it the 15.1 32bit version? Friends of mine and me have encoutered a similar problem - we have the menu entries, but we see no dialog when we click on them.

Dat Ei

Comment

• cpprioli
        • Jan 2013

I have had to fix this on several Win Vista and Win7 64-bit platforms by manually editing the context menu. Re-running the config tool would not resolve the problem on those systems. I've seen it with a few different versions of dbpa, but only on 64-bit platforms...

Comment

• sir.gwayne
          • Jan 2015

Hi, Thanks for your suggestions. I'm running dMC vR15.1 on a Win 8.1 x64 system. I'm not sure if the dMC is a 32 bit install. Would a removal with revo uninstaller then a reinstall solve the problem? Cheers.

Comment

Working...

]]>