title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Question about copying folders

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WarHawk
    • Aug 2013

Question about copying folders

Hello everyone. I got alot of folders containing FLAC rips on my harddrive that I would like to batch convert to MP3. When I found this software I thought that this is it but now I got problem. Most of FLAC folders contain scans and covers of albums and I want them to be transferred to folder with MP3. Of course I could do that manually but I got alot of FLAC folders with scans and besides what`s the point of batch converter if you still need to do things manually? Are there any ways that I could automatically transfer scans and covers to MP3 folder?
  • ed.j
    • Feb 2011

Re: Question about copying folders

Really easy. Assuming you want to create new mp3s and keep the flacs (as master copies or whatever), copy the root folder (eg C:\Music) to the new location you want to create the mp3s in, then just put the output as the original folder. afterwards search for all flacs (in the new folder) and delete them.

Comment

• BrodyBoy
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Sep 2011

Re: Question about copying folders

Originally posted by ed.j
      .....afterwards search for all flacs (in the new folder) and delete them.
      Or even more efficiently, use the "Delete source file" option when converting the FLAC copies.

Comment

Working...

]]>