title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

EAC vs. dBPoweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ezra2323
    • Aug 2003

EAC vs. dBPoweramp

Spoon, I'm a registered Powerpack user.

I have used EAC for all rips to WAV and then encode using your program (WMA) or razorlame (MP3). I would like to use your program as a 1 step process.

The reason I use EAC is the fact that it produces a 100% perfect rip (or lets you know if it could not). Obviously, this is critical. Does your ripping program provide the same level of quality? If not, do you plan to?

Thanks for any help - and GREAT program. Especially all the easy to use WMA options - many of which are not even accessable from WMP. I love it. You are Da Man.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

>The reason I use EAC is the fact that it produces a 100% perfect rip (or lets you know if it could not).

Well actually that is what you might think, but it does not in all cases: because it reads two sections twice in the belief that an error will not be repeatable, although it is. It is better than no system but not 100%, only AccurateRip is 100% which incidently is being implemented in EAC as we speak.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ezra2323
      • Aug 2003

How does your CD ripping tool compare to EAC?

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

for cd ripping comparison you would have to test it out yourself

Comment

Working...

]]>