title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can I batch convert WMAs & copy MP3 to new hierarchical folder?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RazzMaTazz
    • May 2013

Can I batch convert WMAs & copy MP3 to new hierarchical folder?

I would like to convert my PC's "My Music" folder (containing lossless WMAs and MP3s) to an all-MP3, "My Compressed Music" folder (which has the same folder hierarchy) that I'll put on my portable devices. I know that I can set dbPowerAmp to globally batch-convert only the WMAs (not the MP3s) and put them in the "My Compressed Music" folder while maintaining hierarchy. But during that batch job, can I also have it hierarchically copy over the MP3s to the "My Compressed Music" folder without recompressing them?

Thanks in advance!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can I batch convert WMAs & copy MP3 to new hierarchical folder?

No it cannot.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Biggsy
      • Jun 2013

Oh, go on! Please! I have just this sort of requirement. I have a folder of mixed format music that I want to export to a USB drive for use in the car. It would be great to be able to point the batch converter to a folder, select the input format to convert (or the format to ignore), convert and rename what needs converting, but ignore and just rename what doesn't.

Can't be that hard...go on, give it a whirl

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

We will take into consideration for R15
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>