title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Sample rate conversion problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbosley
    • Jun 2011

Sample rate conversion problems

I'm having problems converting some WAV files with a 22.255kHz sample rate to 44.1kHz AIFF. The unusual original sample rate is due to the original recording and the editing process in Audacity. I have converted lots of other files with 44.1kHz sample rates to 96kHz or 96kHz to 44.1kHz, but the 22.255kHz rate seems to be causing a problem. If I convert from one format (WAV) to another (AIFF or FLAC) without converting the sample rate, then it works fine. When I try to convert the sample rate, the error is:

Error converting to AIFF, 'C:\ ... <path> ... \filename.wav' to 'C:\ ... <path> ... \filename.aif'
    Error failed to initialize sample rate converter. [dEncoder::BeginConversion]

Does dBpoweramp just not support this kind of unusual sample rate, or do I have some configuration set incorrectly? If dBpoweramp doesn't do this kind of conversion, does anyone know how to do it?

The reason I need to do this conversion is that my DAC doesn't support the unusual 22.255kHz sample rate.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Sample rate conversion problems

We do not support it either, only 22050KHz
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>