title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can Music Converter (or CDRipper) rename and rearrange music without converting?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DWalker07
    • Feb 2013

Can Music Converter (or CDRipper) rename and rearrange music without converting?

Question is: Can dbPoweramp Music Converter (or CDRipper) rename and rearrange music without converting?

I have already used dbPoweramp CDRipper to rip a bunch of CDs to FLAC. Now I want to make an adjustment to the dynamic file naming scheme, and I want to rearrange all of my FLAC music files and folders to this new scheme. I thought maybe Music Converter could do this, but it seems to want to convert everything (which I'm sure is the usual method).

I suppose I could convert everything from FLAC to FLAC and let it do dynamic renaming, but doing the conversion at the same time seems a little silly.

Please let me know if I'm missing any obvious solutions to this. Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can Music Converter (or CDRipper) rename and rearrange music without converting?

Yes, install the [Arrange Audio] utility codec.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DWalker07
      • Feb 2013

Re: Can Music Converter (or CDRipper) rename and rearrange music without converting?

Originally posted by Spoon
      Yes, install the [Arrange Audio] utility codec.
      Thank you. The documentation is pretty sparse. Is there a complete list of the replaceable parameters? I suppose it depends on what's listed in the ID-tags. Is there a more complete list of examples?
      Last edited by DWalker07; February 16, 2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You can have anything, if use:

[tag]CustomTag[]

if there was a tag called CustomTag it would be used.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>