title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Fuqin Help Me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • N/A

Fuqin Help Me

What da hell do i need to fucqin convert it to, i cant fuqin Upload this shit to the goddamn piece of shit internet? i already tried fuqin wma. 9 it doesnt upload worth shit godamnit. I need to ******* add this piece of shit to mah webpage. but da mother fucqin shit doesnt work. i used to have the fuqin codec and then i fuqin delted it and now everything got fuqed up! It wont even let me fuqn convert my shit to wav. im really fuqn pissed i need some fuqin help.
    Last edited by Spoons; July 31, 2003, 03:25 AM.
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

i think you have a fugin problem and I have no fuggin idea what your talking about.

Comment

• bicho_en_canada
      • Jun 2003

some fuqin help you need? uploading to webpages in some cases, you might of made a too big of a file to upload...
      things that dont convert to wav.... check your hardrive space first, then check if the wma you are trying to convert is of the DRM-Protected type... that would also make it fail.
      \ this is my best interpretation of bronx-speak \ oh well :rolleyes:

Comment

• N/A

U Guys Dont Know Shiet

yeah dats right its fuqin me... and i jus wanna say u guys dont know shiet...non of them are protected by shit! I need to ******* convert my mp3 to the fuqin wav or midi so i can upload dat shit to my ****in WEBPAGE!!!
        Last edited by Spoons; July 31, 2003, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

ask your ISP or whoever is hosting your webpage for help.

Comment

Working...

]]>