title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bad day blues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wheels
    • Aug 2012

Bad day blues

Hello
    Got a problem with audio player / my music collection. They don't play flac and a bunch of other codex, only Midi, MPEG, WAVE,
    I purchased Ref14 just today. It seems ok so far - all codexs are there. But flac is not in the player, which I had to re-install from the net. I'm running audio player release 2
    My System Windows 7 64 bit
    Help I need my music
  • eaglescout1998
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2009

Re: Bad day blues

I believe the Audio Player has been discontinued. I don't see it listed as one of the programs currently under development. I had to do a Google search to discover that Release 2 was from back in 2003. If you're looking for an audio player that will play FLAC, Winamp and Foobar2000 are two good ones.

Comment

• wheels
      • Aug 2012

Re: Bad day blues

Originally posted by eaglescout1998
      I believe the Audio Player has been discontinued. I don't see it listed as one of the programs currently under development. I had to do a Google search to discover that Release 2 was from back in 2003. If you're looking for an audio player that will play FLAC, Winamp and Foobar2000 are two good ones.
      Thanks Eaglescout
      -
      but its a shame if there's no fix for the db-player. It's an excellent layout, very easy to understand, close to being perfect-especially with tagging in music collection Perhaps Illustrate will recognise what they've lost and Upgrade the player to mesh with Refer14
      Thanks again - but it still is a "blue Monday" even though it's Thursday.

Comment

Working...

]]>