title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpowerAMP Music Converter R11.5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shaun Lester
    • Aug 2010

dBpowerAMP Music Converter R11.5

shaun lester

to whom it may concern i purchased dBpowerAMP Music Converter R11.5 a few years ago i put it on a cd storage disc with the rest of my execute's and it accidentally got erased it was the only copy i had since i purchased it i tried to find the original email you sent me with all the proper information but i have lost it as well could you send me a copy of the product i puchased that was $14 dollars at that time if you would do this i would be forever greatfull

thank you very much

shaun lester
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: dBpowerAMP Music Converter R11.5

For lost order numbers:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Shaun Lester
      • Aug 2010

i tried registration retrieval using my email address <edit> it says it's not on file i do know for a fact that i purchased dBpowerAMP Music Converter R11.5 if i had to guestamate probably 3 to 5 years ago and you emailed me all the proper paper work on the purchase it's just a damn shame that i lost the paper work i'm pretty organized except except for this mistake please help me in any way posible and i would greatly appreciate it

shaun lester
      Last edited by Spoon; August 05, 2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

For security reasons, we only store order number and email address in our registration database, we can only search the same as you.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Shaun Lester
          • Aug 2010

we'll what can i do than i did purchase this for $14.00!!! dBpowerAMP Music Converter R11.5

Comment

• Porcus
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Shaun Lester
            we'll what can i do than i did purchase this for $14.00!!! dBpowerAMP Music Converter R11.5
            You could dig in your e-mail archives. (Otherwise, you can think of it like a $14 music CD you bought some seven years ago and now lost ... but which is still available in a free version.)

Comment

• garym
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Nov 2007

Just buy it again. Newer version is well worth it.

Comment

• Shaun Lester
                • Aug 2010

yeah free trial version you know you folks really get me i know you have got to have my email in their somewhere <edited> i know it's a DTA world out their but i am telling the truth why don't you check it by my account (shaun lester) because i know it's there!!!
                Last edited by dbfan; August 06, 2012, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• dbfan
                  dBpoweramp Guru
                  • Jan 2011

I have edited out your email address to save you from the spam you will get if posting it.

Over 3 to 4 years people can often miss place which email address was used in the past.

Comment

Working...

]]>