title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Convert Flac to AAC-LC but sony walkman Z series does not recognize the file

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • weenko
    • Jul 2012

Convert Flac to AAC-LC but sony walkman Z series does not recognize the file

i have set to force profile to AAC-LC with variable bitrate and constant bitrate at 300 kbps with id tag. Walkman Z series does not recognize both file.

walkman z spec show support for AAC-LC up to 320 kbps

any input is appreciated, Thank you.
  • CrackXT
    • Jul 2012

Re: Convert Flac to AAC-LC but sony walkman Z series does not recognize the file

Hello wennko,

i have too the nwz-z1000series, and i use the cli encoder for wav to aac-lc, the way is the same how with flac. so i give you now the best aac-lc quality settings. first you load this from here this is the newest aac encoder "of the world" he is devolopment from "frauenhofer instituit in germany" for winamp, but you can extract this or a other as it extrac for all . Now here the Link http://www.share-online.biz/dl/BRBKPV7MOE
    download and unzip it, of your desktop. Now load the cli encoder from code central and install. Than you must go into the folder of dbpoweramp and search under encoder the cli encoder folder, than you must open the encoder.txt and writte .m4a in this only. Now you start dBpoweramp Music Converter, select your convert flac files -> open. Than you copy this: --cbr 576 --profile lc --ignorelength - [outfile] in command line, than you make the settings 48khz, 32bit, 2 stereo and tripple hoe at the options. now you must under locate encoder the fhgaacenc.exe search -> open. so finaly you press convert and at a little time you has high quality aac-lc audio files with 576kbit cbr, 48khz its works with no problem on my nwz-z1000. i hope i can help you and sry for my bad english this is not my mother language i hope you understand br CrackXT

Sry i forget when your flac file has the name 01 sing a song.flac than you must before you will encodet rename in 01_sing_a_song.flac, when you do this not i cames a 0kb file at the end of the coversion.
    Last edited by CrackXT; July 28, 2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• weenko
      • Jul 2012

Re: Convert Flac to AAC-LC but sony walkman Z series does not recognize the file

Thank you so much for your help.

a little additional question, what type of tag do you use for AAC file. I use id3tag v1, v2 and it does not recognize by sony. however it is ok on PC. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...

]]>