title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Mp3 to MP3?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvt74

• Aug 2011

Mp3 to MP3?

Hi

I currently had 2 music folders, FLAC and MP3. I’m going through a process of re-tagging my music to try and finally sort everything out. I thought that I would just sort out the FLAC folder and then use the batch converter to convert them all to MP3’s.

This plan seemed great in theory. However my FLAC folder also contains many MP3’s from various downloads in the past where I don’t have the cd to get the FLAC equivalent. Is it possible for these just to be “converted” like for like?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Mp3 to MP3?

If you use Batch Converter you can filter the mp3s so they are not converted, it is not possible to copy them though.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Marvt74

• Aug 2011

Originally posted by Spoon
      If you use Batch Converter you can filter the mp3s so they are not converted, it is not possible to copy them though.
      Ah ok, i'll have to have a new plan then. My existing plan was to just delete the mp3 folder, then convert the existing flac folder in its entirety into a new MP3 folder.

Comment

• candylost

• Nov 2011

I think this can be achieved.

Comment

Working...

]]>