title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to create a 'Digital Audio Extraction Log'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FLACO63
    • Dec 2011

How to create a 'Digital Audio Extraction Log'

Hello, I am a new user of dBpoweramp. I have a question about the batchconverter. When I use the dBpoweramp CD ripper, a file with a 'Digital Audio Extraction Log' is created. Many of my albums are digitally stored in compressed FLAC-format. How can I obtain the same file with this extraction log, when I use the dBpoweramp converter to convert these files into the uncompressed FLAC-format. Maybe it's not possible, but please advise me about this. :blush:
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How to create a 'Digital Audio Extraction Log'

It is not possible.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• citizenrob
      • Jan 2012

I used to get a Digital Audio Extraction Log when ripping to FLAC. After I reformatted my computer and reinstalled dBpoweramp I no longer get this log and can't find the option to do so. Using the DSP "Write Metadata File" I can get a log for each song but I would like, and used to get, a single log for the whole CD. Can anyone help?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Logs are under: CD Ripper >> Options >> Secure Settings where it says output log
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>