title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converting FLAC to APPLE Lossless Converting problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenboi
    • Sep 2011

Converting FLAC to APPLE Lossless Converting problems

Hi,

I have converted most of my albums to Apple Lossless with the Multi Encoder and it worked fine.

I do however want to convert some FLAC files to Apple Lossless using the Dbpoweramp Batch Convertor

When I convert all goes well and I see the files being created on the drive with large file sizes 40mb + per file.
    Then just before the Batch convertor finishes (looks like it goes from a .tmp file to the m4a file) the big file sizes change to sizes of in the KB 100 - 150 kb.

This is driving me mad. I have tried the installation on another windows 7 pc without any antivirus on it but the same things happens.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Running the latest version 14.2
  • ovenboi
    • Sep 2011

Re: Converting FLAC to APPLE Lossless Converting problems

I have resolved the problem.

There was a pure music subfolder within each folder that puremusic creates for itself (this holds shortcut information etc to the files but have extensions .m4a) The batch convertor converted the files correctly and then
    overwrote the files with the .m4a in the pure music folder. I removed the pure music folder and it worked.. Or i deselect the pure music folder from conversion and it also worked.

Comment

Working...

]]>