title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ID tag editor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gsingh13
    • May 2011

ID tag editor

I know when dbpoweramp is installed it gives the ability to view and edit an aac tag in windows explorer. I need this but what I don't need is the other parts that come with it. I don't need the music converter, so my question is, is there a plug-in or a separate standalone software dbpoweramp provides to view/edit aac tags in explorer? Or is there a way to install just the tag editor and not the audio converter?

I have tried using audioshell but for some reason it doesn't work. I am using windows xp and i'm done some searches on the internet and it just baffles me why there is so little support for aac. considering itunes is the biggest online music store and more and more people are downloading there music such lack of support for a fairly popular format is beyond me.

Windows just loves bombarding you with a hundered apps and utilities that are useless but when it comes to basic and simple things that actually have some use they are not interested.

sorry for the rant but i'm just really frustrated with it.
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: ID tag editor

There is no way to separate the parts

Comment

Working...

]]>