title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mp3 helix pointing to the wrong helix

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcbahr
    • Mar 2011

mp3 helix pointing to the wrong helix

Hi gang,

So, I'm trying to get the mp3 helix codec for a friend who is going to rip 200 jazz cds for me, I'm ripping the other 300. However, the mp3 helix page that comes up when you click on it in Codec Central points to the real Audio Helix codec. I'm wondering why this is when there is also a link to the RA Helix codec already on the page. They both point to the same codec. I had thought that maybe the page was just labeled the title of the page wrong but downloading the thing showed me that yes, it is thw RA codec.

Perhaps I'm re-sampling yesterday's, well, news as it were but I thought someone should be aware of this if they aren't already.

Now, I installed dbpoweramp a good 7 months ago when I built my new system, running r14 now and can't remember if the mp3 helix is standard now? If it is then I suppose there's nothing to worry about but the page should be redirected.

Thanks in advance, fantastic program, I use it on a daily basis.
    Dave
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: mp3 helix pointing to the wrong helix

There used to be 2 seperate codecs, but have been combined into one.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dcbahr
      • Mar 2011

ok, so if I download the one that says real audio helix it will also install the mp3 helix? Or is mp3 helix just standard now in the release of dmc?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You must download the helix encoder, it is not standard with dbpoweramp.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>