title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

None of the explorer integration items show up in explorer in win7 64bit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • svyr
    • Jun 2008

None of the explorer integration items show up in explorer in win7 64bit

Hey everyone (and Spoon)

If I select any items in the Music converter tab/Windows explorer integration and press ok, none of them show up. Tried clearing, saving and ticking all again. (restarting explorer and the pc as well)

Erm, using release 14. Tried running dbconfig with admin rights or even as system or normally, no use - none of the selected options show up in explorer.

:cry:

What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by svyr; February 28, 2011, 09:42 AM.
  • svyr
    • Jun 2008

Re: None of the explorer integration items show up in explorer in win7 64bit

Originally posted by svyr
    Hey everyone (and Spoon)

If I select any items in the Music converter tab/Windows explorer integration and press ok, none of them show up. Tried clearing, saving and ticking all again. (restarting explorer and the pc as well)

Erm, using release 14. Tried running dbconfig with admin rights or even as system or normally, no use - none of the selected options show up in explorer.

:cry:

What am I doing wrong?
    nevermind, the problem seems to be related to Altap Salamander 32bit (file manager), and is similar to the one described in http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=21189 I'm only uncertain about how to get the 32b dlls. hmmm
    Last edited by svyr; February 28, 2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>