title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Using dBpoweramp Music Converter on a Second Computer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan.S.Flint
    • Sep 2006

Using dBpoweramp Music Converter on a Second Computer

I have a registered version of dBpoweramp Music Converter which I presently use on my desktop computer. I would like to be able to also use this wonderful program on the new laptop that I now have. Is there a way that I would be able to do this without buying a new licence, or would I have to purchase a second licence?

I have v13, and my version is the Powerpack with MP3. I only use the program to convert .wav files to .mp3 for uploading to various sites on the Internet.

It is some years since I downloaded the original file, and unfortunately lost most of the initial information due to an e-mail crash, so would not be able to quote the original order number.

I look forward to any advice that you might be able to give.

Regards,

Alan
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Using dBpoweramp Music Converter on a Second Computer

If the laptop version is to installed at the same time as the desktop version you need the family pack. To redownload, or follow an upgrade link:

Enter your Order reference / receipt number when asked, a download link is then presented. Lost your order number? visit the above link to lookup.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>