title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DSP effects using 3.6GB?????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dewdude
    • Dec 2005

DSP effects using 3.6GB?????

Hi guys.

I had a BSOD hit so I decided it's time for the quarterly update win7 and clean the system out of un-needed stuff and I noticed something.

I organzied the installed programs by size and at the top of the list was various dbpoweramp entries...but the space used doesn't make sense.

It says that DSP effects is using 3.85GB, Ogg Vorbis Codec is using 2.46GB, Music converter is using 2.38, Helix is using 2.11, m4a codec is uisng 2.11, monkeys audio is using 619MB and CD writer using 516MB.

Now I assume that for some reason these entries are looking at a folder in which I've left various media files. The question is...what folders could it be getting it's size estimation from? I know there's no way it could be using THAT much space, so temp folder didn't get cleared maybe?

Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: DSP effects using 3.6GB?????

Just Windows reporting wrong (you can do a properties on the dBpoweramp program files folder and it will only use 20MB at most).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dewdude
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Spoon
      Just Windows reporting wrong (you can do a properties on the dBpoweramp program files folder and it will only use 20MB at most).
      That's what I though..I was just wondering if there was a specific location you knew of where it was looking or if maybe there were temp files.

Thanks.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It does not look anywhere AFAIK.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>