title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

recording LP's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bowhunterdeer
    • May 2003

recording LP's

Need help recording LP's to wav. files. Can do one long recording but this is not fessable. Need to know who how to record each song separate.(automaticly, not doing each on separte) Tried options and changing the VU settings but know help. if any one can help ? Like to make MP3 of these. doing one at a time is not right???!!!

it take for ever
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

well i have a theory that this is possible with the powerpack. i have not experimented with it yet, but if i get time i might give it a go some time this week. i think it can be done based on my epxeriments here: How to Rip to mp3 and wav at the same time

the only addition i would have to add is ending the vu below 10% for maybe 2 sec. but if it can be done i will right instructions for it.

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

I did a little experimenting, but although not quite perfected it yet, it is close.

I just simply adjusted the VU settings and selected how many tracks i wanted and it would start and stop after each track was played recording each track seperatly. it only failed on one track where it hit a really quite spot then recorded the end seperatelty.

do you use these settings?

Comment

Working...

]]>