title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Grabber & XP problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eiji
    • May 2003

CD Grabber & XP problems

My system consists of AMD XP 2000+ CPU, 2 - 20Gig HD's in Raid config, 1 - 80Gig HD for BU, 1.5 GB of DDR Ram, Using Win XP Home. I recently DL DB PWRAMP, Music Converter, powerpak 3.0. Aux Input, File Selector last week. Everything worked excellant. I then decided to try the CD Burner which worked fine as well. I then tried to burn a cd to MP 3 Lame using CD Grabber and now I get the XP error window stating that Music Converter is having problems and must shut down. I've checked myCD communication settings and they are set to 200/NT Bullitin (Limited). This is correct from what I understand.

I tried the Device IO setting and still got the same error msg. I uninstalled everything except PWR AMP and deleted the exe files. I then went back to the site and DL'd the install files for Music Converter, Aux Input, File Selector, PWR Pak, and re-installed everything. Still getting same error msg. Has anyone had a similar problem? I have all the XP service paks installed. It's confusing as CD Grabber worked fine until I installed the CD Burner. Do I perhaps need to go into the registry and delete a key that is still there from the CD Burner?

Please Help,

eiji
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

>Do I perhaps need to go into the registry and delete a key that is still there from the CD Burner?

Not really, try selecting 'Rip Menu' >> Rip To >> Wave see if that works.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>