title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Convert whole gallery?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ambassadeur5000
    • Oct 2010

Convert whole gallery?

Hello!

I got a disk full of FLAC, perfectly organized with albumcovers etc.
    The problem is that the songs are in separately folder and I need to
    convert them to mp3.

Is there a simple way to do this without open the folders separately and choose songs? It´s about 30.000 songs

I want to convert all songs directly.

Best regards
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Convert whole gallery?

Originally posted by ambassadeur5000
    Hello!

I got a disk full of FLAC, perfectly organized with albumcovers etc.
    The problem is that the songs are in separately folder and I need to
    convert them to mp3.

Is there a simple way to do this without open the folders separately and choose songs? It´s about 30.000 songs

I want to convert all songs directly.

Best regards
    Yes, you can do this with a couple of mouse clicks for the entire job and end up with a mirror directory (organized the same as the FLAC directory and subdirectories, same metadata, and same artwork). You'll want to use dbpa "batch converter" and select the top level FLAC directory, and the type of conversion you want (mp3 you would want to use LAME, and maybe V2, at least that's what I do for use on my ipod/iphone). There are also settings for dynamic naming that will make sure the mp3 mirror has the correct directory structure.

Comment

• ambassadeur5000
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by garym
      Yes, you can do this with a couple of mouse clicks for the entire job and end up with a mirror directory (organized the same as the FLAC directory and subdirectories, same metadata, and same artwork). You'll want to use dbpa "batch converter" and select the top level FLAC directory, and the type of conversion you want (mp3 you would want to use LAME, and maybe V2, at least that's what I do for use on my ipod/iphone). There are also settings for dynamic naming that will make sure the mp3 mirror has the correct directory structure.
      Okay!

When I try this it only takes the songs and not place them in the same (mirror) way. Only the songs...without the folder structure. Where can i find this dynamic naming settings?
      I have R14 test version. Do I need to pay to get it work?

Comment

• ambassadeur5000
        • Oct 2010

YES! I found it.:D

Thanks

Comment

Working...

]]>