title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch converting/adding album art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theprimogenitor
    • Sep 2009

Batch converting/adding album art

Hi there,

The more in depth settings and abilities of this system are still new to me so please keep things simple....

I've been using MP3Tag to tag cover art to albums and its been perfectly fine since I thought DB was only able to add covers to tracks one at a time.
    I just saw the add on for the manipulation feature in to the right click and convert option to be able to do multiple tracks.

However, is it possible to use the likes of the batch converter to chore through several diffrent albums at once to embed the artwork - with the system looking at the eg 'Folder.jpeg' placed in the folder?

Any advice would be appreciated

ta
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch converting/adding album art

Yes there is [ID Tag Processing] utility codec, which can import folder.jpg
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• theprimogenitor
      • Sep 2009

thanks Mr. Spoon,
      But I'm still lost. Is there a user guide somewhere for this?
      If I select even one album within the batch converter and select convert, I can then go to the manipulate option and the only IDTAG option I see is 'update', I cannot see a tag 'processeing'.

many thanks

Comment

• theprimogenitor
        • Sep 2009

Ok, I've found it.
        I'm just a bit too scared to play around with settings in case i do something bad...
        I will try and experiment and see what happens
        Thanks again

Comment

Working...

]]>