title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to connect to dbpoweramp.com (and reg.dbpoweramp.com)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iano
    • Nov 2003

Unable to connect to dbpoweramp.com (and reg.dbpoweramp.com)

Hi,

Just re-installed 13.4 reference/registered (and Batch Ripper) over existing installations - using downloads from new order numbers...now neither the 'Check Updates' option, nor batch ripper can access the above url's, nor can I activate the metadata. All were working fine prior to the updates. Both can be ping'd successfully. Do I need to email order numbers?

If I reinstall the previously installed 13.1 the check updates option works fine, but I can still not use either the batch ripper or activate the AMG metadata works OK. Should I email you my order numbers?

Ian
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unable to connect to dbpoweramp.com (and reg.dbpoweramp.com)

These programs use your default internet explorer to access the above sites, as you posted on forum.dbpoweramp.com then dbpoweramp.com should be accessible to you as it is the same server.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• iano
      • Nov 2003

Well, the fact remains, I cannot access the server - I can ping it from a cmd shell with no issues, I can use IE to access the internet as normal, but cannot access dbpopweramp for the 'Check Updates' option, nor to access my (paid for) meta data from AMG and GD in batch ripper. with these versions of dbpoweramp dmc and batch ripper. If I go back to 13.1 with my previous order number 'Check Updates' (DMC configuration) works fine, though batch ripper still does not work. Going back to 13.4 means Check Updates no longer works. Sounds to me not an IE problem but something to do with my installation of DbPoweramp.

Anyway, I will be away for a few days, so I will revisit when I am back. Offline I sent my order numbers via email, just in case that helps.

Ian

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If an older version of the software works but a newer one does not, then it is likely your security software which is only allowing the older version to pass.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>