title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cleaning up ID3Tags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hammerbot
    • Apr 2010

Cleaning up ID3Tags

I have ripped most of my CDs some years back, and I do know that I don't have perfect ID3 tags in my mp3 files.

I would like to correct that. Is it possible to use PerfectMeta to correct tags in music files that are allready ripped? I do not want to rip all the CDs again, so I would like some kind of batch processing of all the files with Perfectmeta correcting the ID3tags in each file.

If this is possible, which version of dbpoweramp will I need?

If not, do anybody know to a program which i can use to obtain the above?

Thank you for you help!
  • Sossity
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2010

Re: Cleaning up ID3Tags

Originally posted by Hammerbot
    I have ripped most of my CDs some years back, and I do know that I don't have perfect ID3 tags in my mp3 files.

I would like to correct that. Is it possible to use PerfectMeta to correct tags in music files that are allready ripped? I do not want to rip all the CDs again, so I would like some kind of batch processing of all the files with Perfectmeta correcting the ID3tags in each file.

If this is possible, which version of dbpoweramp will I need?

If not, do anybody know to a program which i can use to obtain the above?

Thank you for you help!
    you could try mp3tag, its a free program, it has a lot of functions to edit the metadata. type in mp3tag in your browser & it should come with a download.

Comment

Working...

]]>