title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

audio playback volume

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

audio playback volume

i have converted cda files to mp3 data files at 192kbs after burning to a cd which allows about 125 songs per cd
    the playback has very little volume. the volume is turned up on all playback devices but the original cda tracks volume is just fine. any thoughts on how to fix this problem thanks in advance.
  • petriburg
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

I believe that this is a facility that Spoon is planning to address in the near future. In the meantime, here's the url for a freebie programme which should do what you want it to do:

edit: (Spoon's programme will be better when he introduces it)
    Last edited by petriburg; February 28, 2003, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Clete
      • Aug 2002

I checked the replaygain site and found a dead link to the software. I use MP3GAIN that it references so I thought I would include the link that I use. http://www.geocities.com/mp3gain/

Comment

• petriburg
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2002

Thanks. I have been using mp3 gain for some time, successfully. Maybe there are others would like to use it in the meantime, until Spoon's own version comes along, so your link will likely be useful.

Comment

Working...

]]>